Monday, March 28, 2016

HELLO SPRING

I hope you had a nice weekend either celebrating Easter or Spring. My card today was inspired by a picture my daughter sent me of the view outside her window.
 I used the Home & Hearth Bundle on Watercolor Paper. I embossed the image using Versamark & Silver Emboss Powder.  I used my Aqua Painters to color in the scene. The window is cut in Silver Foil paper on popped on Whisper White that was embossed with the Brick Wall Embossing Texture Folder.  Hello is from Sale-A-Bration and Spring is from Crazy About You.  I can always find a word I need from that stamp set.  The bow is Strawberry Slush Thick Bakers Twine. I also used Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the word Hello. See the close up pic below. Lots of great products in todays card. and my supply list is below.  Please leave a comment or email me if you have any questions on my card or buying products.

Need Stampin' Up! Products?  You can order them directly, easily and safely through my on-line store.   Click on any product below start shopping.

Email me at NANCYANNOVAK@GMAIL.COM
with any questions. 

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR!
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment