Tuesday, May 24, 2016

BASEBALL HAPPY FATHER'S DAY CARD

Baseball & Dads...one of the perfect combos, Right?  My dad taught me everything about baseball..It is one of my most favorite memories growing up....hot summer day with the Tigers on the radio or better yet...TV and my dad yakking to me what was happening.  Although I can't give this card to him, I hope you like it and it will be a perfect fit for you dad.   
Check out my How to Video after my product list below.    ENJOY!

 Here are the dimensions and supply list for my project.
Dapper Denim: 5 3/8" x 8 1/2"
Peek-a-boo Peach: 5 1/8" x 2 1/4"
Whisper White: 5 1/8" x 2 1/4"
(2) Whisper White 2 1/4" circles

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CHOOSING ME AS YOUR STAMPIN' UP DEMONSTRATOR

If you have any questions about my projects or purchasing products please email or call me...
I am here to help you make the most beautiful cards to share with your family & friends.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment