Saturday, December 31, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017

I love how the Balloon Adventures Bundle created my Happy New Year card.  This is a great bundle (shown on page 5 of the new Occasions Catalog, available 1/4/17) and I've only just begun. This was a very easy card to make.  I cut out the balloons with the thinlits and gold embossed the balloons, sentiment & banner.  I drew the balloon strings with a gold pen I had and that is pretty much it.  HOWEVER....I can't wait to use all the other fun pieces in this bundle. Soon my stamping friends...very soon.  ENJOY!  Happy New Year to you and yours! 

(The font for this sentiment is amazing!) 

CLICK HERE TO JOIN IN THE FUN
 NOW is a great time to join my Stampin'Shout Stampers because during Sale-A-Bration you can choose $125 worth of product for only $99 PLUS TWO FREE STAMPS (Not to mention free shipping on this first order for another 10% savings!)  And don't forget, every order after your first order you will receive at least a 20% discount. 


Stamping is an fun & easy hobby and I am here to inspire and help you create you own beautiful cards & crafts!

Contact me for more information


Here is my Supply List for today's card.



Balloon Adventures Photopolymer Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment