Thursday, January 12, 2017

JOIN NOW .... DURING SALE-A-BRATION

HI Everyone
Today I want to talk with you about me & why I joined Stampin' Up. 

When I first started Stamping, I thought I would be buying my products at our local craft store with their 40% or 50% off coupons.  I tried that. I soon discovered their products were not up to par or even close to Stampin' Up products.  The inks were hard to work with, the paper and inks did not match, the paper got thin when I put it through my Big Shot. That is when I decided to join Stampin' Up as a demonstrator.  I wanted that 20% discount.  
I joined purely to stamp for the fun and desire to send out pretty, meaningful hand-made cards from the heart.  

Next came my blog.  I started this blog to "show off" my pretty cards with the hope of inspiring others.  I loved my new hobby and I wanted to create a place for others to visit for ideas, inspiration and the latest stamping news.

So if you have been thinking about joining Stampin' Up, NOW is the time because of the great deal they are offering during Sale-A-Bration. (1/4-3/31/17)

I believe very strongly that each of my customers receive great, personal customer service, support & friendship.  My Stampin' Shout team is a great group of friends from all over the U.S. and I would love to earn your trust and have you join us.  

Nancy
xxoo

Stampin' Up Ultimate Bundle.....
$99 Starter Kit - you can choose $125 of products from any current catalog.
Plus  TWO additional stamp sets.  Any stamps, any price.
Free Shipping on this first kit.
20% Discount on future purchases, plus earn more free stuff with Stampin' Rewards.
NO Penalties.  $300 is the quarterly Stampin Up requirement to stay active....but you have lots of time to try this out.  If you make $300 Sales by the end of the first FULL Stampin' Up quarter, your membership renews, If not...you just drop with no penalties. In other words, if you join now...you have until 7/31/17 to take advantage of the 20% discount. 
More Perks: Advance purchases & personal customer service from me.   
Hobby - Join just for the fun of it.  No obligation to have parties.  You can join just to get the discount on all your stamping purchases.

Contact me with questions
or
click here to JOIN NOW.

Creativity never stops.
Don't be shy, Stampin'Shout!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment