Thursday, October 12, 2017

PRETTY KITTY BIRTHDAY CARD

Here is a sweet Pretty Kitty birthday card. Isn't that little sprinkle cupcake so cute?  I used Melon Mambo for the card base & matte.  I found some older dsp that matched my birthday theme purrfectly.  I love the layering ovals....they really help in figuring out a layout.  ENJOY!  (hey that's what the kitty is saying)

   
  Here are the some of the supplies I used. The pretty dsp is retired but you can use any bright cheerful scraps you may have. Perhaps you have the new Birthday Memories DSP...If not it is available in the current Stampin Up Specials 'Buy 3 DSP get 1 Free' (details here)  I did not list the stamping piece or black oval as those are so small you can use your scraps here too. I also used various Stampin Write markers for the bow and sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment