Friday, November 3, 2017

STAR OF LIGHT

Today's card is a Berry Burst Star of Light.  This non-traditional Christmas color creates a modern bright (no pun intended) look.  The swirl stamp adds that extra sparkle along with a few rhinestones. You will love making this card as much as the one who receives it.


I will send out the details of this card in my newsletter.  If you haven't subscribed, you can do so on the right side of my blog. My newsletter has a few extras to inspire you.

I have weekly card classes in the Livonia/Canton area.  $5 everything included. Don't be shy, stampin'shout!  Contact me.

 Here are the supplies I used in making today's card.  If you click on a picture it takes you to my on-line store where you can window shop and buy Stampin' Up products.  Thank you!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment