Wednesday, April 18, 2018

PRETTY PAPER CUP

Isn't this just the cutest little cup?  I plan on filling with one of my mom's favorite candies and giving it to her as one of her Mother's Day gifts.  She loves getting little hand-made gifts of mine almost as much as I love giving them.  This will be one of the projects in my Live FB Class tonight at 7pm
ENJOY!
 You don't need a lot of supplies to make this little cup.
A piece of card stock, pretty DSP, ribbon and glue or tear & tape and the envelope punch board. One of my all time favorite Stampin' Up tools. It's makes so much more than envelopes.
 
Product List
Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper Stack
$22.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Berry Burst 3/8" (1 Cm) Metallic-Edge Ribbon
$7.00
Envelope Punch Board
$20.00
Tear & Tape Adhesive
$7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment